Terms – General booking conditions
The communal tourist tax of €1.35 per person (over 14 years) per day is paid on site and needs to be added to the above prices.
A reservation is binding upon receipt of a written confirmation and a deposit of 200,00 euros. With receipt of the confirmation, the guest declares to agree with the reservation conditions.
From 1st January 2022 cash payments exceeding Euro 1.000,00 are no longer allowed in Italy. We accept payments with ATM card, credit card and bank transfer.
Please keep in mind that check-in time on your day of arrival is 2 p.m., check-out time on your day of departure 10 a.m.
Conditions for withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers’ Code is not contemplated (* Consumer protection: reference to the provisions governing consumer protection: “Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005) – however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal:
- We will gladly try to accommodate you if we get informed in advance. You may cancel your reservation within 30 days prior to arrival.
- A late cancellation of the apartment will result it being put back on sale. Should we be unable to rent the apartment out again, the following rates based on the total amount will be charged as compensation:
- Cancellation 29 days until 15 days prior to arrival: 50%
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to arrival: 80%
- 80% of the total amount will be charged in case of late arrivals or early departures should we be unable to rent the apartment out to new guests.
- The deposit will be credited for cancellations, but not refunded.
It is not allowed to smoke in our apartments.
Pets are allowed – surcharge per pet per night: euro 5,00.